Monday 11 February 2013

Afnieponie

This is my fren Afni.  She is younger a month than me.  But she have two kids now.  (die cepat laku lor than me!) The above picture shows the moment when we celebrate our 26th birthday! (At this moment, Afni just 'habis pantang' after delivered her first baby, Iris Sofiyya)

Meanwhile i'm expecting my first baby, she is also expecting her second baby.  But today on 4th February 2013, thank you to Allah, she had delivered her second baby safely.  It's a girl! Congratulationsss my fren for the bundle of joy.  

Lets flash back the moment i met Afni.  I met Afni if i'm not mistaken at the end of November 2008 when she was posting with the same unit with me.  Until now, i can still remember the first question that she asked me "Wey, hang takdak marka ka?" Haha.  I replied "Marka? Markah laporan prestasi ka?" She laugh at me and said "Marka tu boypren lah"I never thought marka means boyfriend! "Hang saja kan!!! Jodoh aku tak mai lagik nk wat camna".  "Tapi jodoh ni kena usaha gak wei, tak leh duk saja"  "Ye eh? Aku nak wat camana kalu takdak yg suka lagik kat aku. Haha! 

Suddenly one day, she gave me a cute notes that wrote the asmaul husna to find jodoh.  Thank you fren for the useful notes that i use to recite everyday with the hope from Allah that He will give me the oppurtunity to be a wife and mother one day. 

Untill now, we are still in the same unit, same department, same level.  She is one of my fren that i always share the happiness and sadness in my life. Thank you fren for always be with when i need someone to talk to from still single and now married, cheewahhh, hee.  Tak lama lagik turn aku plak rasa sakit bersalin macam hang rasa, rasa macam mana hang rasa betapa sibuknye hidup bila dah ada anak. Takkan lupa hang sampai bila-bila walaupun mulut hang kecoh! Haha. 

* Ini adalah entri Oh My English saya yang sangat tak mengikut tatabahasa. :) 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment